“We need a brand strategy.”
Those five simple words have an amazingly complex meaning. Over the years, I’ve seen them lead executive teams almost anywhere, from a simple logo redesign to a full-scale restructure of their organization’s operational processes and outcomes.
And it generally begins with the follow-up question, “What is a brand?”
This simple slide presentation, What is a Brand?, is a good place to begin.
Other Branding Resources:
- The Pony Sheet – How to Develop a Brand and Ride It
- Adding F-A-B to Your Brand – Translating Features to Advantages to Benefits
- What Happens to Your Brand After a Merger?
- Three Ways to Inoculate Your Brand Against Disaster
- Example of How a Branding Brainstorm Works